Configuration - XBMC
- Turn on your XBMC media center.
- Enable remote control via local network and write down the network settings:
- From the XBMC main menu enter: System->Network->Services and enable:
"Allow control of XBMC via HTTP".
- Write down the port number.
- Go back to the main menu and enter System Info submenu (right arrow on
System, then choose System Info).
- In the System Info Summary check the "IP address" and write it down.
- Configure the extension:
- Enter the extension's preferences page. In Opera press Ctrl-Shift-E, find
the TeleTube extension and click the configuration icon on the far right
and choose "Preferences".
- In the Playback Device from the Device Type drop-down choose "Boxee / XBMC".
- In the Device Address field type the IP address that you got in point 2.5 above.
- In the Device Port field type the port number that you got in point 2.3 above.
- Click Test Connection and if everything is OK click Save at the bottom of
the options page.
- Test it: Go to YouTube, find a video and click the button that is placed over the video.