Configuration - Boxee
- Turn on your Boxee media center.
- Enable remote control via local network and write down the network settings:
- From the main menu enter the "Settings" menu via the icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Enter "Network".
- On the left navigate to "Servers".
- On the right enable "Enable webserver".
- Write down the "Web server port" number.
- Go back to the "Settings" menu and enter "System".
- Write down the "IP address" that is displayed on the right.
- Configure the extension:
- Enter the extension's preferences page. In Opera press Ctrl-Shift-E, find
the TeleTube extension and click the configuration icon on the far right
and choose "Preferences".
- In the Playback Device from the Device Type drop-down choose "Boxee / XBMC".
- In the Device Address field type the IP address that you got in point 2.5 above.
- In the Device Port field type the port number that you got in point 2.3 above.
- Click Test Connection and if everything is OK click Save at the bottom of
the options page.
- Test it: Go to YouTube, find a video and click the button that is placed over the video.